Slider

Show & Tell | 3 Things I can't live without

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Happy Tuesday!
I hope you all had a fabulous Labor Day weekend!
Mine was just the right amount of fun, family, and relaxation :)

Today I am linking up with Andrea @ Momfessionals for

Topic: 3 Things I Can't Live Without

Wow! After lots of thinking I realized there are A LOT of things I can't live without! lol!
But, if I have to narrow it down to just three things, here there are :)


Television
TV is my go-to on rainy days, sad days, tired days, fun days, etc.
I love it!
Every Fall I plan out the shows I will be watching/recording during the week.
The Internet can get old to me, but the TV is always there to entertain me with something :)

Speaking of TV, what new shows are you looking forward to starting soon?


Chapstick
I am not a lipstick or gloss girl, but Chapstick is my everything!
I must carry 2-3 with me at all times!
I have them in my purse, my work bag, my car, my nightstand, etc.
And I tend to stick with the Chapstick brand because they aren't super greasy and have mild flavors/scents.
I typically go with the traditional cherry one :)


 Potatoes
I mean, a girl's gotta eat right?
I like, scratch that, love quite a few foods but potatoes are my favorite!
Fried, mashed, baked, diced, etc., etc.
The possibilities are endless!
They are delicious!
I could easily eat them every day of my life and not be upset about it ;)
Of course french fries are my favorite!


And there you have it!
What are three things you can't live without?


4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts