Slider

Fri - YAY!

Friday, July 31, 2015

I am so excited for this weekend to be here!
I am sure I sound like a broken record when I talk about moving on here.
I mean this process did start way back in February for crying out loud!
But moving weekend is finally here. Well, at least part 1 is. But it is better than nothing!
I promise after this weekend my posts will return to better content.
And I can't wait to catch up on the blog reading I have to do!

So let's get on my with favorites of the week!

After visiting my favorite stylist/friend a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I was in need of some new products.
Especially a new dry shampoo.
She recommended the new MoroccanOil one for dark tones! YEH!
I stopped by to pick it up on Wednesday and I can't wait to give it a try.
(At the time of writing this post I have freshly washed hair.)
I will definitely keep you updated on my thoughts about it.
Have any of you tried it yet?
What do you think?

Over the years I rocked different types of sunglasses, but I always go back to the aviator style.
They are classic, simple, and seem to fit my face shape best.
I mentioned last week how I won a pair on Instagram from Oakleigh Rose Boutique.
They arrived this week and I have had them on ever since I opened the mail.
I typically wear smaller gold ones, so the silver with blue larger style is a great and fun change to my normal look.


I posted about all the ways I love the color combo of red, white & blue.
Speaking of favorites - Wouldn't this tee be super cute for a Labor Day cookout?
I am such a sucker for graphic tees!
And I think I need this hat too!


I actually did blog about something with some content that wasn't all about moving here.
And I am still daydreaming about this pool...

And a favorites post isn't a favorites post without a dose of X!
I broke the news to his daycare/preschool on Monday that he would be going to a new school in a couple of weeks.
Since it is official with them, I decided to share the news with X now too.
I was shocked at how well he took it!
He may not totally understand it, but I did say that it was a new school, new teacher, new friends, etc. and he just wanted to hear more.
I showed him some pics from the school site and he immediately claimed all the new kids as his friends :)
I pray that he continues to be excited for his new school, teachers, and friends.
I know he loves getting to see and play with these boys every day, but I am sure he will make some pretty great new friends too!


 Happy Friday friends!
Linking up the following ladies :)




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I need that pool. Amazing. Also, those sunglasses are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those sunglasses on you girl- so fun!! I'm a sucker for graphic tees too, I like that one, you should get it :) Good luck with part 1 of moving!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts