Slider

Friday Five

Friday, March 14, 2014

So all day Wednesday I was panicking about getting my post done for today. Then it hit me, it wasn't Thursday :( #goodbutbad #lifeofablogger
Maybe I was tired, or maybe I was just overly excited to write about 5 fabulous things for the week. Who knows! But the nice thing is that Friday is finally here! So let's get to our Friday Five!

Linking up with the lovely ladies below




1. We had a couple amazing weather days this week! I mean we almost hit 70* in Ohio, in March, in winter!!!! Of course it was then followed by highs of 20* or so and snow/wind/rain mix, but we aren't going to talk about that ;) All I know is we had signs of Spring and I was loving it! X was too!

2. I have had a love/hate relationship with my bangs recently. Currently they like me about every 2nd or 3rd day of the week. Better than none!

3. This article from the Huffington Post was great! My current town (Mic's hometown) made the top 10! If you are looking for a cheap, family place to live that is directly between Cleveland and Columbus, check out Mansfield!


4. I ordered a little table and chair set for X last week and it arrived on Monday. I was so excited to see it put together. In my head I envisioned a cool little place for X to eat snacks or place with his cars. Once it was complete I was honestly a little bummed out at just how small it really is :( It said for 3-8 yo, but with my kid he will probably out grow it by 4! Either way X loves it right now and that is all that matters :) He actually ate his dinner at the table while he watched Mickey Mouse :) I am decorating it for St. Patrick's Day this weekend and for our small group dinner next weekend!


5. Last month Mic and I were supposed to go to a couple's barre and yoga class for Valentine's Day, but had to cancel since he had the flu :( Luckily, the instructor has decided to host a couple's yoga class once a month, followed by drinks out afterwards! I signed us up as soon as I saw the class was available! Well, that class is this Saturday night and I can't wait! I mentioned before I haven't been to a class of any kind since Labor Day, so this is going to be rough! But the funnier part is that Mic has never been to a class in his life....and he is not the least bit flexible! I so wish I could take pictures of this event! But you will probably just get a before and after shot, and of course some photos of us enjoying our adult beverages afterwards :)



In other news, I am looking for some individuals to join me in the Advocare 10 day cleanse and possibly the 24 Day Challenge. The cleanse and challenge allow to you eat real food and quite a bit of it! No juice only days or constant trips to the restroom!

Comment below or email me if you would like more information or would like to join me! I am thinking about starting on March 24th, March 31st, or April 7th. I would love for some of you to join me so we can all keep each other on track! To check out all that Advocare offers and get more details on the their products visit my site here


So what do you think of the new blog design?
I am still tinkering around with things and learning as I go. I would love your feedback and any tips or advice you may have :)

Have a great weekend!
And remember to wear something green on Monday for St. Patrick's Day!


8 comments:

  1. Love the new design!! Send me stuff on the advocare challenge, I'll see what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! My little hometown made that Huffington post list also.... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The table you got X is so cute!
    I LOVE the new blog design! A lot!!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, you're in Mansfield?! I've been there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts