Slider

Me Right Now

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Following in my girl Erin's footsteps today :)

This is me right now...

Reading: Blogs galore! I seriously read at least 20 different blogs a day!

Wishing: That vacation wasn't 2 months away!

Wearing: Light gray gym shorts and my Flash tee (just like Sheldon Cooper)

source here

Eating: Lots and lots of watermelon! Trying to get my fill before the season is over!

Loving: X :) Every day brings something new! Words, facial expressions, you name it!

Watching: Pretty Little Liars, duh!

Wanting: To be able to take a few random days off work before summer ends.

Listening: Seriously obsessed with hearing Blurred Lines & Cruise every chance I get :)






Feeling: Happy & enjoying life :) 


So what are you up to lately?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts