Slider

Thirsty Thursday - Bomb Pops

Thursday, May 30, 2013



Bomb Pops have always been one of my favorite summer time treats.
As a kid that is what I would ALWAYS get from the
ice cream truck when it came by my street :)

Click here for a homemade popsicle recipe.

I still love bomb pops today, so when I came across this recipe I just had to share!

WARNING! This is a shot, not an actual cocktail!

Ingredients
1/2 a shot of Cherry Vodka
1/2 a shot of Blue Curacao
drizzle Grenadine
1/2 a bottle of Smirnoff Ice

Instructions
Pour the Smirnoff Ice into a mug, then drizzle in the Grenadine.
Put the Blue Curacao and Cherry Vodka in a shot glass.
Drop the shot glass into the mug and CHUG! :)


I did find a couple recipes for a cocktail version as well.
Check them out by clicking here or here.


What was your favorite ice cream truck treat?


Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts