Slider

Style Me Pretty

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

There are a lot of things I am interested in, but finding/improving/creating my personal style is pretty high on the list. Partially because I have to get dressed and do my hair and makeup every day for work/life/etc. Plus, now that I am a mom I want to represent X in a good light :) Since I am always working on improving and finding my personal style I decided to make this a weekly feature in my blog.

Style Me Pretty Tuesday


Silly me forgot to take any photos this weekend of the outfits I wore :( Both Saturday and Sunday I felt I fit my personal style statement "Fun & Cute with Polish" very well.

Bonus: Both days I was on trend with the latest spring colors or looks!

Black & White Saturday: I wore a white button down with a black cardigan over it, but left it unbuttoned. I then had on some Old Navy Black Skinny Jeans  and my cognac cowboy(ish) boots (similar found here). I carried my cross body cognac bag to tie the colors together.



Emerald Green Sunday: I wore my Old Navy Green Skinny Jeans with a sheer black shirt slightly tucked in (black cami worn underneath). I accessorized with some black cut out flats and my new black/gray leather jacket from Wilsons Leather.




I have also tried the following hair tutorials from The Small Things Blog:


I absolutely adore Kate and her blog! Can't wait to try out more of the tutorials and keep working on my personal style :)

What new spring trends are you looking forward to trying? Have you created any outfits inspired by a Pinterest photo? What hair and/or style blogs do you like? Have you tried any hair or makeup tutorials? Leave your comments below :)

Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts