Slider

Anything Goes Wednesday

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So many TV shows....so little time! I have 2 DVR's and ever since X arrived I only watch shows on the DVR in the bedroom. What does that mean? I have the entire final season of Fringe just hanging out on the DVR in the family room :(  Somehow I do find time to watch all of the following shows every week :)

90210
Hart of Dixie
Pretty Little Liars *
Justified
The Americans
The Big Bang Theory *
Modern Family
Suburgatory
Nashville *
Parenthood
The Voice
Fashion Police *
The Jenny McCarthy Show

That is just the current list! At one point I used to watch at least half of the above mentioned shows, as well as the following:

CSI
CSI: New York
CSI: Miami
Big Brother
American Idol
Jane by Design
The Secret Life of the American Teenager
Gossip Girl *
One Tree Hill *
Fringe
Desperate Housewives
Law & Order: SVU
Secret Circle
Life Unexpected
Friday Night Lights *

Thank god a lot of those shows ended or got cancelled! But like always I find new ones to take their place. I am such my father's daughter! :) What can I say, I am a TV Junkie....and I love it! :)

*Favorites
** Go to ABC, CBS, FOX, ABC Family, CW, or FX  to view episodes of (most) of the shows listed above.

So what TV shows do you watch or DVR every week? What are your absolute favorite "can't miss" shows? Is there a TV show that has ended that you still tune in when reruns are on?


This Sunday is St. Patrick's Day! Every year I try to celebrate the little bit of Irish heritage I have by making special food items, having a festive drink, and wearing (of course) GREEN! Still trying to figure out what foods I am going to make for the day, but being that it falls on Sunday I have 3 meals I can add a bit of Irish to :) I know for sure that I will be serving some green milk to X :) I also found a recipe here on Pinterest for green pancakes that have Lucky Charms cereal in them! Now I just need to plan lunch and dinner!

Any suggestions on Irish meals or drinks? How do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?


My new chambray shirt from J.Crew Factory arrived in the mail yesterday and I absolutely LOVE it! It fits perfectly! Can't wait to wear it to work, on the weekends, etc. Starting today (through 3/19) they are offering 30% off of everything on the site! I think I found my new favorite place to shop :)

Until Next time...

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts