Slider

The Feels | Scatterbrain Here

Monday, March 30, 2020

Sometimes my mind gets ahead of me.
Last week I posted my monthly series The Feels thinking it was the final Monday of the month 😏
So today I sharing the links to the last few months of The Feels, as well as hosting my link up below for you to join me.
Sorry again for all the confusion.
All this staying at home, becoming a teacher over night 😉, and such has really made me scatter brained.
Hopefully things will be somewhat back to normal next month! 🤞


Click below to check out The Feels from 2020 so far.


XOXO ~ Vanessa

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hear ya! I typically do stay home and homeschool my kids and I'm still thrown off by what day of the week it is with all of our activities being cancelled.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts