Slider

The Feels | March 2020

Sunday, March 22, 2020

I honestly thought about cancelling The Feels for this month with everything going on in the world.
But this is probably the time we need it more than ever.

I would love for you to join me today on your blog, on Instagram, or just comment below your answers to the following questions :)


Favorite Meal?
We grabbed some of our favorite BBQ earlier this month and it was amazing as always!
If you are anywhere near the central Ohio area you must check out Old 30 BBQ.
The ribs are to die for!


Favorite Movie/TV Show/Book?
All of my normal shows were put on hold this month to watch two shows.
One with Mic, which was not my favorite (Fortitude).

The other was New Girl!
I absolutely loved it!
I just finished it this weekend!
Now I need some recs for another comedy similar to it.
Let me know in the comments below please 😊



Favorite Activity?
Celebrating St. Patrick's Day with my two favorite guys!
We wore all the green, had some green beverages, and had our traditional Shepard's Pie dinner 😊


Favorite Moment?
I'm not usually one for staying home, but this past week hasn't been so bad.
I have enjoyed just getting to spend some extra time with X 💓


Goal for April?
More of a prayer than a goal this time around.
I am praying that we will all be past the worst of this horrible virus taking over our country, and that we will slowly be getting back to normal by the end of the month. 🙏



Anything else that made March feel good?
Not having to get ready or dressed for the office!
I live in jeans and a tee when I am not at work, so I am taking full advantage of that while I am working for home 🙌


XOXO ~ Vanessa

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. OH shoot! Somehow I got my dates mixed up and I have my "the Feels" post all ready to go next Monday. I started watching The New Girl recently too and it's really funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I totally got ahead of myself this week. I think I was panicking about having to do real lessons plans with X next week. Please feel free to share still and I can post the link up again on this Monday ☺️
      I definitely liked New Girl! It never appealed to me when it was actually on, but it struck a chord this time!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts