Slider

2020 Friday Favorites Week #13

Friday, March 27, 2020

Happy Friday!
It is Friday right? ;)
All this staying at home has a lot of us questioning what day of the week it is.
It truly is Friday and that means it is time for Friday Favorites with Andrea, Narci & Erika!


This week was supposed to be Spring Break for X.
While I didn't have anything big planned originally, all plans were cancelled when we received the Stay at Home order from the Governor of Ohio.
Since things started Monday evening, we took advantage of the sunshiny day on Sunday and went for a ride.
We just drove around, and then checked out some new cabins and campsites at a local lake.


The lake was high and lots of the area was flooded, but it was still nice to get out of the house for a bit.


Other than that we have stayed home.
We did have to pick up our grocery order on Tuesday afternoon that I placed on Saturday.
We quickly came back home and have only ventured outside for some fresh air and to grab the mail.


In blog news things were busy around here this week.

Monday was all about the March feels :)


For Tuesday Talk this month I shared 5 ways to stay sane right now.


Wednesday was a double dose post!


And I also shared my current work from home uniform along with some new fun options in my Style My Way weekly post.


With everything going on last week I pushed my Let's Stay Home series to this week.
So on Thursday I shared some super cute outdoor living options.


And that brings us to today!
I can't remember the last time I was able to have the time to write 5 blog posts in a week!

What have you been doing to stay active or busy or sane during this time at home?

Wishing you all a weekend that is happy, healthy and stress free!
Next week we are back to this home school thing :/

Thanks as always for stopping by!


XOXO ~ Vanessa 

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you and your man! You are on it girl, tackling this with gusto. Try and have a sweet weekend my lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts