Slider

The Friday Faves #26

Friday, June 28, 2019

This week has been filled with good times with great friends,
lots of baseball games,
and sunshine!

On the blog this week, I finally recapped our amazing time at the Cleveland Browns Youth Football Camp!


And I linked up with Sheaffer & Shay for the June Edition of What's Up Wednesday!


Over the weekend I was able to spend some much needed quality time with these amazing friends!
We grabbed some dinner at Asterisk Supper Club, and then headed to the NKOTB Mix Tape Concert!





Due to being with teachers, this is the only drink shot I was able to take 😉


I was always a Joey girl when I was younger, but I am definitely on the Donnie train these days 😍



It was a great concert!
And the company was even better 😊


This week kicked off tournament baseball for X's team.
Our game on Monday night was a bit stressful, but we came away with the win just as the rain started really coming down.
We ended up playing a make up game on Wednesday night which helped the boys get some more practice in since we haven't played much due to all the rain we have had here.

Tonight is the night!
We play at 5:30 and then fingers crossed, we will play around 7:15 for the championship!
I so hope these boys can do it!
I have truly loved getting to help coach this group this year!

I am also hoping one of the parents will take some pictures of the games, since I am out on the field.
These are about the only ones I have of X playing this year from my parents.




Let's Go White!!!!
Let's Go #88!!!! ⚾

I finished up my work early yesterday and made my way outside as quickly as I could before the rain came down again.
#mustgetsomevitamind


I'm leaving you today with some of my favorite summer time songs 🌞






Happy weekend!

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts