Slider

What's Up June!

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Wow! Did the last month go fast!
I feel like I just wrote my monthly post for May.
Linking up with Sheaffer & Shay for...


What We're Eating This Week...

Monday - Last minute out to eat with X and all the grandparents :)
Tuesday - Bunless Cheese Steaks
Wednesday - Chicken Fettuccine
Thursday - Steak Salads
Friday - Sunday - Out


What I'm Reminiscing About...

This time 5 years ago we were having a great time on vacation with some of our best friends!


And we just found out that these two besties will get to be in the same class this fall for the first time year!
They are so excited!


What I'm Loving...

Time with good friends!


These ladies just get me and don't make me feel bad for being me.
I just wish we all lived closer!
We had the best time together this past weekend at the NKOTB concert!



What We've Been Up To...

All the camps!
X attended basketball camp at our local high school, 


and followed it up with Cleveland Browns football camp (full recap here), 



and then had a blast at math camp at one of the local elementary schools :)
And this week is all about tournament baseball!
Let's GO White!


We get about a month off of camps and then he will be back at it with soccer and science camps.

We also celebrated birthdays with friends,


and I took in a Cleveland Indians game with my dad and got to see a win!



What I'm Dreading...

Our drive for vacation :(
Typically I love riding in the car just about anywhere, but X is not fun on long drives!
But I am just going to keep thinking about how I will be at the beach when the drive is complete ;)


What I'm Working On...

All the things!
From work to vacation!
But another fun thing I am working on is trying to finalize a fun girls trip to Canada!!! Eek!



What I'm Excited About...

Getting back into a normal routine now that baseball is winding down and X is done with all the camps for a little while :)
I feel like I have been an unpaid Uber driver for the last month!


What I'm Watching/Reading...

I decided to start the Blue Bloods series on Netflix.


I have watched a few episodes here and there over the years, so I decided to start from the beginning.
I also recorded The Hills: New Beginnings, but haven't watched it yet.
Am I wasting my time?


What I'm Listening To...

We have been listening to a lot of 80's hair bands.
I had X listen to a few of my favorites and now he wants to hear them all the time!
It is so much fun sharing the music I grew up with with him now :)





Now I'm working on a little ACDC and Guns n Roses :)


What I'm Wearing...

One day I'm wearing shorts and a tee, and the very next I am in jeans and jacket.
We have had the wackiest summer ever!
SO MUCH RAIN, low temps, and then really hot and humid days.
But no matter what clothes I have on, I have been wearing my new custom necklace from The Sis Kiss.


I gifted a similar one to my mom for Mother's Day with a boy and girl.
And I love that it has double meaning for her - my brother and I, or X and my niece Lily :)

And my JORD watch has been on repeat as well!


Isn't that reclaimed wood gorgeous?
You can score one for yourself by heading here to enter to win!


What I'm Doing This Weekend...

We were supposed to be heading out of town for a funeral late Friday, but now X has a tournament baseball game.
If they win they will play in the championship game that same night!
And then on Sunday we are celebrating my niece turning 3!




What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

MLB All Star festivities in Cleveland, Ohio
Vacation
Baseball is officially over X
We are attending the Dude Perfect Tour
Cleveland Browns Football Camp is open to the public
Did I say vacation?



What Else Is New...

I feel like there is so much new, yet nothing :/
I did receive a box full of goodies from fabfitfun this month!


And that is it my friends!
What are you looking forward to in the month of July?


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts