Slider

Teacher Appreciation

Thursday, April 4, 2019

I know it is the beginning of April, but the end of the school year is upon us my friends.
You don't want to be rushing around last minute to get something for those amazing people who teach your kiddos all day do you?

I tend to keep things pretty simple.
A gift card to a store/restaurant/website they like, or a bottle of wine!
Yep, you read that correctly!

For X's Kindergarten teacher we gifted her a refillable water bottle for while at school, and then this wine glass and a bottle of red for nights and weekends ;)


Shop all the things Mom Culture offers here.

At the end of the school year we gifted her a gift card to her favorite ice cream shop and some cookies.



This year we gave X's teacher a personalized Starbucks cup with a Starbucks gift card for Christmas.


And I have plans to use this label right here and gift her some of her favorite wine to chill with this summer.


I'm not sure when it became acceptable to gift wine to teachers...maybe it isn't.
But in my world it is 100% fine.
Teachers are human after all!
Heck, I'm friends with quite a few of them and I know they like to have an adult beverage in their off time.

Here are some other fun ideas I found on Pinterest that would be super cute ways to say Thank You to your child's teacher.


This summer fun tote bag idea would be so easy to put together!
Most of these items can be found in the Dollar Spot at Target!



And who doesn't love Chipotle or your local Mexican restaurant?
These would be super cute cards to hold those gift cards!


Or if your child's teacher has a sweet tooth, these would be so cute!



What type of Thank You gifts do you give the teachers in your child's life?
Share your ideas in the comments below :)


XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous ideas that teachers will really like!All the years I worked in a physical school (now I work virtually) I always loved sweet little gifts from students!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love giving things that teachers actually enjoy 😊

      Delete
  2. As a former teacher, wine is 100% acceptable! As are gift cards! That way you know they're truly useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Wine has turned out to be a crowd favorite 😁

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts