Slider

GOT #ForTheThrone

Monday, April 29, 2019

Unless you have been living under a rock, you probably know that GOT stands for Game of Thrones.


It could easily be one of the best shows created.
Don't get me wrong...when I first heard about it years ago I had absolutely no interest in the show.
A couple of years ago Mic decided he wanted to watch it and I still had no interest.

However, when your husband is watching the show within
ear shot you pick up on what is going on.
I still wanted no part of it.
But the more I heard, and the more I saw when walking by or doing household chores nearby I got the gist of what was going on.

By the end of season 1 I was actually sitting down to watch the show.
GOT is nothing that I typically like.
It is so well written that I just couldn't resist it.

After a couple of seasons I actually found myself looking forward to future episodes.

Fast forward to today.
I was so excited for the 8th and final season to begin.



I actually haven't started watching it yet, so all those spoilers out there are getting really hard to avoid.
I want to watch the final season with Mic, but it has been so long since the last season he doesn't remember where we left off :(

If he doesn't jump on board this week, I am taking things into my own hands and watching it alone.


Do you watch Game of Thrones?
Who is your favorite character?
Who do you think will end up sitting in the iron throne?


Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts