Slider

What Brings You Joy?

Monday, December 10, 2018

There are quite a few things that bring me joy...

Watching my favorite TV shows 📺
A Million Little Things is easily by favorite show these days!
Do you watch?


All Things Christmas 🎄
 Christmas trees, lights, the music, etc.
I just love it all!


Working out 💪
I have Beachbody On Demand and it is great!
I have access to all the workouts anytime I want!
I constantly change up which workout I am doing to keep things more fun!


Watching my Cleveland Browns come away with a Big Win! 🏈
Did any of you see that game yesterday???
Eek!


My Family & Friends 💕


But the things that get me smiling from ear to ear every time is dancing to music! 💃

I have always loved to dance!
As a kid I would make up my own dance routines to my favorite songs all the time.
As I got older I would have all the dances on MTV memorized.
And now I just dance anytime I get the chance!

Can't wait to dance away the night for my birthday this coming weekend!!!!


What things bring you joy???


In other news.....I winners of my Favorite Things Giveaway are....



I will be contacting you all today!
Thanks again to all who entered! 😘


Linking up with The Blended Blog today :)


XOXO ~ Vanessa

10 comments:

  1. Whaaaat? Is the Andrea N me? I never win. I am soooo excited. And yes, you pretty lady just bought me JOY and I LOVE the photo of you and X!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!!! 🎉😊 I just sent you an email 😊 Thank you 😘

      Delete
  2. I started watching Million little things, and really liked it, but didn't continue watching it...hmmm...wonder if they'll bring it to Netflix...or if they have it on Hulu...have to go check that out! Yes to dancing. Let's make a dance up together WHEN you come to the next meet up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you need to find it and continue watching 😊 Sounds good to me! I'll probably just dance while you all shop 😉

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh I have yet to see A Million Little Things but I want to! Must do that! Okay I really thought the next picture of you and your son was an ad for a Hallmark movie - you look so great and festive!Hope you have a great time dancing on your birthday!!!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you must watch it! You are so sweet Kellyann! It is a favorite picture of mine despite being a couple years old 😊

      Delete
  4. We need to see evidence of your dance moves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'm sure they will make it to Instastories this weekend 😜

      Delete
  5. Your legs look 8 miles long. No wonder you love to dance...I'd like to see proof. Also- doing anything fun for the big birthday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so wish I had long legs! It's all in the angles my friend 😉 You might see some moves on instaInstthis weekend 😊 We are heading for an evening of dinner followed by dancing, karoake, live music and mechanical bull rides 😬 Lots of favorites for sure!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts