Slider

Jingle All The Way!

Monday, December 17, 2018

Ready or not Christmas will be here in a week!
And for some of you (like me) celebrating Christmas with family and friends starts this week!

Today I am linking up with my friends at The Blended Blog to share some very merry music, movies and decor that give me all the Christmas feels!

Music
I absolutely love Christmas music!
I could, and have listened to it through the entire year :/
Here are some of my favorites..






Don't let that list fool you, I love all the classics too ;)


Movies
Again, here are some of my favorites from over the years :)

Four Christmases

A Christmas Story

Elf

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

And I can't leave out one of my all time favorites and favorite songs...

A Very Brady Christmas!


Decorations
 Growing up I was always a fan of colored lights, but then I married a white light lover.
So for the first few years we were together we would compromise and have a red and green lit tree.
But over time I have switched to all white lights since we decorate so many trees throughout the house.
But I still like colored lights for outside the best!

Here are a few things that I absolutely love from my own decor.

A Big Star on top of the tree
This picture is from a few years ago, so don't mind the fact the top isn't lit up.
I grew up with a star on top of our tree and that is one thing I wasn't going to compromise on!
Well, I did a little since the one we always had lit up.
This one is plain red, but I still love it!


 Advent House

My mom had one that was cloth and hung on the door.
It was so much fun seeing the little treasures left in each slot.
She bought this one for me years ago from Cracker Barrel and I think I like it even more than her cloth one.
When you open each door music plays!!

Santa


Many years ago I mentioned how much I loved Santas.
After receiving so many of them over the years, I now have a pretty large collection that I love displaying each year :)

Smore's Ornaments

This picture is really old, and it is only a small fraction of the ones we have.
Mic and I started collecting these ornaments a long time ago and we have so many now they get their very own tree.
In fact, we have had to switch and give them the BIG tree we have so many :)
This year we only put up a small tree in the townhouse we are in and that is all I have on the tree are the Smore's ornaments :)

Christmas Dinnerware

My MIL has these awesome Christmas dishes that have the entire Twas the night before Christmas story on them.
It is the highlight of Christmas dinner at their house each year for me :)

You can see how I decorated our home in the past here.


Now it is your turn!
Grab the image below and share your favorites on your blog :)
Don't forget to link up with us at TBB!
Or just share some images on Facebook or Instagram and use the #tbbasks :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. May your home be filled with Christmas songs, cakes, candies and all the love that this festive season brings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!I love that you included A Very Brady Christmas!! LOL and that version of Mary did you know is THE BEST! Priceless Christmas decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to put on some Christmas music! I don't know what I've been doing but I have not listened to much. I have been watching plenty of Christmas movies. I love snow globes and use to collect them but haven't added a new one in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen a Very Brady Christmas lol
    I love Michael Buble... his Christmas album might be my favourite thing to listen to.
    Hope you have a wonderful holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts