Slider

Merry & Bright | Fashion Link Up

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

This whole week over on The Blended Blog is about being Merry & Bright!
On Monday we shared things that bring us joy, and now today we are sharing some outfits that do the same!

I went shopping over the weekend.
In a mall.
And in a boutique.
And to Target.
Who am I?

You all know I don't like shopping, but when your birthday is quickly approaching and you need a new outfit for the big 4-0 you do what you gotta do 😉


I am not 100% I am wearing this outfit this weekend, but I will be rockin' it soon if I don't!

This outfit just screams Wear Me!
It also screams...Girls Night Out!
Adult Night Out!
Etc, etc. ;)

Unfortunately, the gorgeous lace top and earrings are from a local boutique that isn't available online :(
But if you are ever in Central Ohio you need to stop into Glam!
The girls there are so sweet and down to earth, and don't pressure you at all into buying anything.
That is huge in my book!

The jeans and booties are items I snagged on a late night stroll through Target.

Just looking at that picture makes me smile!
Throw a leather jacket on to complete the look :)

Here are the links to the items and some similar pieces.
Jeans - In the store these are marked Women' 
Booties - Fit TTS
Lace Top - Option 1, Option 2, Option 3
Earrings - Option 1, Option 2


What outfit makes you feel Merry & Bright?
Link up your post with us at The Blended Blog,
or share your photos on Facebook or Instagram and use #tbbstyle or #theblendedblogstyle


And don't forget to check out what Lisa @ Daily Style Finds is sharing today!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love your outfit V! You definitely need to wear something special to usher in the new decade. I haven't been in any boutiques in awhile - I mostly shop online but sometimes it's nice to find something unique. Those red boots are my favorite!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit so makes me smile too sweet Vanessa. So first of all I never would have guess you were entering my glorious decade with the big 4-0. You look incredible and I thought you were in your early 30's!! Oh my how you are so gonna rock this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to follow along on your celebrations- I hope you have a blast. My goal is to meet you in 2019 and then we can both toast to the 40s!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! !
    Today I decorated the Christmas tree. I really enjoyed it! Every year I get very excited, I decorate the Christmas tree and it begins to feel like Christmas. I think this year's Christmas tree is also very beautiful.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit - va va va voom! Now I feel like I need some red boots in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the decorations and lights outside are so beautiful! What an amazing time of the year this is! I am really enjoying every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts