Slider

Pink Pants

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

If you know me at all, you know I am not a fan of anything pink.
So it might surprise you that I just recently picked up a pair of pink pants from Old Navy.
It sure surprised me!

I should say this....I don't typically like pink, but I have been told numerous times that pink is a color that looks good on me.
At least lighter shades of pink.

So I when I tried on these Sateen pants in a dusty shade of pink a couple weeks ago and loved them, I knew they needed to come home with me.


I paired them with an ivory top I picked up last fall from target and one of my new pairs of booties I snagged in the Nordstrom sale.
My Top is no longer available, but here are a couple of similar options:
Mid-Rise Sateen Rockstar Jeans in Pink Salt - Currently 40% off at checkout!

These pants are so soft!!!
They are technically jeans, but are 100% office appropriate (at least in my office).

What is a color that you aren't fond of wearing, yet gave in for the right item?
Are you an anti-pink person like me or do you rock it every chance you get?

Linking up with The Blended Blog today :)

Have a fashion post to share?
We would love for you to link it up below!



Happy Wednesday!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. Oooh those pink pants look so good! Like they were made for you!! Bet the material is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😘 Hard to believe they are jeans they are so soft!

      Delete
  2. I'm anti-pink also but I would definitely wear those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness I think you would love these too! Now I need to find a deep purple pair!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts