Slider

First Day & More

Monday, August 20, 2018

 What's up Peeps?
That is what X calls his "people" these days, so I thought I would go with it ;)
This weekend was pretty low key, but it was all in preparation for today!

 Friday morning I was up WAY TOO EARLY!

But I ran with it and just made sure I kept the coffee close by to keep me going!

We had dinner out with my in-laws before heading back to their house to watch the Cleveland Browns preseason game.
They lost this one, but they still look a lot better than last year!
Meach shared this on Instagram and I couldn't help but laugh :)


I ordered my groceries online Saturday morning and then headed out to do a little back-to-work shopping.
Thankfully I found some dress pants for work fairly quickly and was back home to relax before hanging out by a giant bonfire that evening with friends.

What happens when you stay out until 2am and you are almost 40?
You are super tired and lazy on Sunday!
But that is exactly what X likes, so we chilled at home all day making sure things were ready for school.

 I went to bed Sunday night with this in my head...

And just like that it was Monday morning and it was time to get ready to head back to the office and take X to his first day of 1st grade!!!
(Please don't pay too much attention to all the weeds in the background...we don't live there right now..but I had to get his first day picture there.)

I took a video of him and asked the normal questions, but he wasn't feeling it this year :(

But the just of things are:

Favorite color - Red
What I want to be when I grow up - Just like Daddy :)
Favorite song - Bad Boys



I asked him what he wanted me to wear today to bring him to school and he picked out this cactus top, so I had to oblige :)


We are so excited for X to have Mrs. Brane this year!
And he is too!
He smiled more in the picture with her than he did for the ones with Mic or I!





My back to work picture isn't nearly as happy.
#canipleaseworkfromhomestill?

I can't wait for 4:30 pm to get here so I can leave work and pick up my little guy!
This is his first year of all day school (lunch and recess included), so I can't wait to hear how all of it went!

I did get this picture from my friend Lindsay (who is a teacher there), so it appears he is enjoying it :)
And he is with one of his best buddies!

Hope your kiddos all have a great first day back to school whenever they return!

XOXO ~ Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts