Slider

It's A Good Day To Have A Good Day!

Friday, August 10, 2018

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for...


Hello Friday!
I can't believe there is only 1 more week of summer vacation before X starts school!
So today we are living it up by taking X to an indoor water park for some end of summer fun!

But first let's back up and recap some favorites from this past week.
This weekend was HOT!!!
But we were all itching to get out of the house for a little bit and move around.
We headed to the local park for some family soccer and football.
If you are new around these parts, I am not a fan of soccer at all!
#thethingswedofortheoneswelove

Thankfully I only had to "play" goalie ;)

Now I am a huge American football fan!
It is hands down my favorite sport!
(I swear I am really supposed to live in Texas!)
So it is no surprise that I had to watch the NFL Enshrinement ceremony.
I know some people don't like him, but I loved watching Ray Lewis give his sermon motivational induction speech:)

On Monday, I joined some of my favorite ladies for the TBB Asks series.
And in case you missed it, they also announced that I am now a member of TBB!
Eek!!!

I also had an early hair appointment to refresh my locks with my favorite stylist :)


And then X and I headed north for Cleveland Browns training camp with my dad and step nephew!
Say what you want about the Browns, I will always be a die hard fan.
And I love getting to share my love for my favorite team with X :)




These bobble heads were awesome!


X found his new favorite person in my step nephew!
X loves football, but he also loves Fortnite.
He and Kellen talked about it almost the entire 3 hours we were there!!!









It was so HOT!
We were just sitting there and I was dripping in sweat!
I don't know how those players were able to wear their pads and such and not pass out!
I didn't take a lot of pictures of the actual practice, but I do feel they looked good!
Fingers crossed that shows in the first preseason game!
(I am writing this Thursday afternoon and they play this evening.)


And then it was autograph time!
Kellen got a few before we headed out to grab some dinner.





I did have a total #momfail #fanfail moment because I didn't even bring anything with me for X or myself to get autographs. :(
Honestly, I have gone to training camp over the years with my dad and it was never that easy to get autographs so I didn't even think twice about bringing something with us.
#lessonlearned
#illbereadyfornextyear

A friend of mine was there too, but on the other side of the field and got 12 autographs!!!
Things have definitely changed!

Tuesday night Hard Knocks premiered on HBO and it is all about the Cleveland Browns this year!

Seriously it is my new favorite show!
The language isn't the best for kids, so put them to bed before watching it.
I think you will fall in love with my team too if you watch it!

Side note: We are currently obsessed with the Baker Mayfield show All The Way Up too!

Wednesday was all about school lunches and simple date night looks on the blog!



I keep seeing these shoes pop up on my Facebook feed and I keep telling myself I don't "need" them.
What do you guys think?
I love the olive green mixed with the gray!

And I am going to leave you all with this today....


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts