Slider

Weekend Shopping!

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I went shopping for 5+ hours and made it out alive!
Can you believe it?
I joined some friends on Saturday and headed down to Columbus to look for a few more items to take with me to Nashville.
I actually really enjoyed myself!
I can't lie...I was definitely nervous going into it due to my dislike for shopping.
But we had a really great time, found some good things to add to our wardrobes, and ate a delicious dinner at P.F. Chang's :)

What I didn't do on Saturday was take a single picture :(
#bloggerfail #reallifewin


But I had to show you some of the things I picked up!

Nordstrom Rack
I can't find the exact sweatshirt/pull over I picked up in store, but this one is super close!
Similar Distressed Sweatshirt


And I grabbed another pair of Articles of Society jeans because they are AMAZING!
And who can resist $36 for a pair of great jeans?!?!
This photo is actually the Mya version, but the Sarah version is almost identical to these!


Express
This Zip Front Top in the burnt orange shade is gorgeous!
I knew I had to have it!
And I just love that zipper detail!

I picked up a short sleeve Black Lace Top that is fully lined as well, but I can't find it anywhere on the site :(

The entire store was 40% on Saturday!


New York & Company


This Olive Duster was literally the first thing I saw when I walked in the store and immediately told the other girls I was getting it! lol!


And I loved the burgundy color of this Soho top so it came home with me as well.

When I was waiting to check out I pulled up a coupon on my phone and was able to save an extra $25! :)


Target
On Sunday I quickly ran through Target and found this top.
I actually picked up the white version of it, but it looked really weird in the online photo :/


I was in desperate need of a new belt too!
This cognac shade pretty much goes with everything I own.

And you all know I have been on the hunt for shoes for months now.
I haven't had too much luck, but I did pick up these simple black booties that I have been eyeing since they were 20%.


Old Navy
Do I even need an explanation for picking up this Camo Frost Free Vest?
Honestly, the only downside to it is that it is so thick :(
Which is great normally, but I would like to be able to wear it more than just outside.
Believe it or not, this one might actually get returned.


I think I have seen a million other bloggers with this exact Flannel, but I just couldn't resist it.
It is the perfect length for skinny jeans (or leggings if you like that sort of thing) ;)





As I was making my way to the checkout I spotted these Long Tee/Tunics and grabbed them both!
You can't go wrong with the length!
And black and stripes are staples for so many things.



The last thing I picked up with this simple black Cross Body Bag.
I don't want to carry a purse in Nashville, but I need something so this fit the bill without breaking the bank.

Everything at Old Navy was additional 30% off on Sunday :)

Some of these deals are still going on too!

Linking up with The Blended Blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts