Slider

Shopping, Coffee & Fantasy Football!

Friday, October 20, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

If you missed my announcement on Monday, you can read more about it here.
In a nutshell, I am super excited/nervous to be the Head Room Mom for my FAVORITE Kindergartner's class this year!
Head there now to give me all your party ideas.
#pleaseandthankyou :)

Over the weekend I went shopping with some friends and picked up quite a few new FAVORITES :)
You can check them all out here.
But I also picked up this polish and it is the perfect shade for Fall!
Don't mind all that excess polish on my fingers ;)
I just finished polishing and immediately took the picture. lol!

Watching/helping this kiddo with his homework is a FAVORITE right now.
I am sure it will just get harder in the future, so I am loving the easy stuff right now!

NOT A FAVORITE is the fact that my coffee maker decided to stop working!
(insert all the crying emojis)
So I need your help?
What kind of coffee maker do you use/have?
Pros/cons/etc.
Give it all to me please :)

Another FAVORITE of the week is that I am currently sitting in 1st place in my fantasy football league!!!!!
Eek!
That is huge considering I was in dead last for the entire season last year, and it is a league with all guys.
Fingers crossed I can keep it up!

And that is it my friends!
I am currently in Nashville with some friends celebrating some upcoming 40th birthdays!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts