Slider

Fall Field Trip & More!

Friday, October 13, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

First let me say...Happy Friday the 13th to my mom! :)
We always treat it as a happy, good luck day!
So it is a FAVORITE for sure!

On Friday morning Mic surprised me by saying we were leaving work early to celebrate our anniversary.
That basically meant I could wear what I wanted to instead of business casual clothing.
That right there is a FAVORITE in itself!!!

So I threw on my new FAVORITE sweater, my black jeans and booties and was ready to go!
Sweater (sold out) - Jeans - Booties

We headed towards Easton since I needed to make a return at one of the stores there.
While driving through we spotted this guy...
I had no idea who he was, but Mic was all about it!
He is the Buck I Guy.
Apparently, Ohio State fans would know who he is :/


Saturday morning was X's last soccer game for the Fall season.
They all played so well!
Seeing them all give each other a big group hug was definitely a FAVORITE!
We are already looking forward to Spring soccer!

My dad and step mom were down for the game, so we headed to the Blueberry Patch with them to grab some lunch.
I love the shop there!
I resisted this adorable jacket in my FAVORITE colors... isn't it super cute?!

And look at this scarf!!!
It would be perfect for the holidays!!!

Of course, anytime my parents get to spend time with X is a FAVORITE moment for me.
I think X really likes it too ;)

Saturday was our official anniversary, but we kept things super low key by building a giant fire in our backyard ;)
Sitting out by the fire is one of my FAVORITE things to do in the Fall, but it is SO dark in the country!
I need some lights to string through the trees to make it more homey.
Any suggestions?

On Tuesday I joined Andrea for A Day in my Life.
I actually documented THAT day.
It probably was one of my FAVORITE posts recently :)

On Wednesday I joined X and some of his Kindergarten Enrichment buddies for a field trip to Wayne's Country Market.
Apparently hugs are his FAVORITE because he wanted all his friends to pile in for a group hug!

This kid is growing like a weed these days!

And for comparison purposes....Here is X's first field trip to Wayne's in 2015 and then this year :)

All the kiddos had so much fun!






Getting to pick out a pumpkin to bring home with them was definitely the overall FAVORITE part of the trip for all the kids!


X's Halloween costume arrived this week and he couldn't wait to try it on!
Football is his FAVORITE right now for sure!
This is mean/game face! lol!
He is just my FAVORITE all the time!

Since he was wearing that costume it was only fitting that we played football for a little bit after dinner :)
Here he is discussing plays with Mic ;)


Social Media FAVORITES this week...





#sadbuttrue


We cheered and cheered for the last couple of weeks, but our FAVORITE baseball team lost in the first round of the playoffs :(
My dad was at the games in Cleveland and we tried to DUO before the game started on Wednesday night.
X's face seeing the field in the bottom left is so stinkin' cute!
Definitely a FAVORITE!

And on that note I am calling it a week!
Looking forward to a day spent with some friends tomorrow,
X has a birthday party for a friend,
and I will be getting things ready for our trip to Nashville! Eek!
I can't wait!

Have a great weekend friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts