Slider

What's Up Wednesday | November

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Linking up with Mel, Shay & Sheaffer for...


What we're eating this week...
Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, and pumpkin pie!
I mean, there are other foods this week but I can't really think about those! lol!


What I'm reminiscing about...
At this time 5 years ago I was preparing to welcome X into the world.
While I knew our lives would be forever changed, I didn't get just how much! lol!


What I'm loving...
That I am off of work for the next 4 days!!!


What we've been up...
Unfortunately, we had to put our family cat to sleep after 13 years of being with us :(
It has been a tough week.
Earlier this month we headed to Lego Fest and had a blast!
 I hosted my annual scarf exchange with friends :)
And I attended my first college football game with Mic :)


What I'm dreading...
Making fires all winter :(
While I love the smell of the fire, the constant up keep of cleaning out the ashes, throwing more logs on the fire, etc. gets exhausting and OLD when it is super cold!


What I'm working on...
Christmas shopping and decorating the house.


What I'm excited about...
Planning a few trips for 2017!
We are talking about possibly heading to Disney!
I have never been, so I am beyond excited!
Any tips, suggestions, etc. are greatly appreciated!


What I'm watching/reading...
Dancing with the Stars, lots of football, and I super excited to watch Gilmore Girls this weekend!


What I'm listening to...
Everything Christmas!
I turn my Sirius radio on my phone while I am at work, and then in the car I tune into the same channels or pop in one of my favorite Christmas Cd's.
Yes, I still own and use Cd's!
I am a 90's girl ;)




What I'm wearing...
Lots and lots of layers!
It has been super cold this week. I am talking snow people!
Sweaters and scarves are my go-to's this week, 
and I picked up a few more pairs of Lularoe leggings too :)
How cute are these?


What I'm doing this weekend...
Hopefully getting some Christmas shopping done, finish decorating the house, and I have a baby shower on Sunday for a childhood friend back home.


What I'm looking forward to next month...
X's 5th Birthday Party!
This is the first time we let him invite a few friends and I can't wait to see them all interact outside of school and soccer :)


What else is new...
Nothing other than enjoying all the fun red cups from Starbucks! ;)


Bonus Question: What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
There is so much I love about Thanksgiving!
The food, the newspaper full of store ads, the Football, and of course time with family :)
My favorite tradition would have to be waking up to watch the Thanksgiving Day parade!
It is simply the best!

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

  1. Yes to LLR leggings.
    Yes to Michael Buble cd.
    Yes to Gilmore Girls.
    Yes to a fire (even though mine is electric- BOO).
    Yes to Thanksgiving food.

    So sorry about your cat. I'm actually putting my 9 year old Yorkie down this afternoon, and I have been a mess. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you watch Gilmore Girls?? I seriously laughed, cried...and then spent the whole day Sunday in shock after watching fall!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts