Slider

The Friday Faves #51

Friday, December 20, 2019

Happy Friday Friends!
I have been sick all week, so I'm keeping things short and sweet today :)

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for


My favorite coffee mug these days...


I found it at Target for just $5!
It screams me! ;)

Anytime I get to hangout with just Mic and we don't have to work is a favorite!
We had a few errands to run on Saturday morning, so we grabbed a bite to eat at Son of Thurman.
Look at the size of these burgers!!!



They are delicious!
And you typically bring home half of your plate or more!

On Monday I turned 41!
Typically my birthday is a favorite, but this year I woke up sick :(
Hoping to celebrate once this head cold/sore throat thing goes away!


#thisis41

Watching X do his thing in whatever sport he is playing is a favorite too!
Tuesday night he played an incredible game on offense and defense.
So proud of him :)


And that is it for this week!
I hoping to finish up some last minute Christmas shopping tonight and then get to wrapping while X is at a birthday party tomorrow morning.
Then we are off to help my brother and his family move into their new house!
And still keeping my fingers crossed that my Cleveland Browns win out the season (and the Steelers lose out) so we have a shot at the Playoffs!
#agirlcandream ;)

I will be back here late next week, so I wish you all a magical and Merry Christmas!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts