Slider

The Friday Faves | #7

Friday, February 15, 2019

Happy Friday!
I wrote an entire post and was ready to hit publish early this morning...and then it was gone.
Like 100% gone 😭😭😭

But it isn't the end of the world, so I am just rewriting it...quickly.

I kicked off my Friday last week with some old school hip hop on my way to work.





Saturday morning started with an exhausting, but oh so worth it leg workout!
#sweatyselfie



X's soccer game was cancelled unexpectedly, so he was super excited to be able to attend a birthday party for one of his good friends :)
They played laser tag, had a Beyblade tournament, took turns whacking the pinata, and just had a great time together!





After the party we had a quick intermission at home before joining some of our besties for bowling and dinner!




I just recently saw that Sally Hansen came out with a line of Matte polishes in the Insta-Dri formula.
When I saw them at Kroger while grocery shopping I knew I had to pick up a couple of them.
I love them! Especially the violet one!



Sunday was a low key day of just chillin' at home.
X and I found some pro bowling on TV and he was excited to watch it.
That's my boy :)




On the blog this week I teamed up with the Blended Blog ladies for a little Love Loop.
I continued that theme on Wednesday when I remixed one of Lana's looks from the past!
Head here to see her original look, and the other 3 ways I remixed it.


 I also shared some of my very favorite books!
I have said it many times that I am not a book person, but if you get any of them from that post make it this one....



If you are reading this Friday afternoon I will be helping 23 little first graders celebrate Valentine's Day at X's school party!
He wrote out his cards for each of his classmates the other night and he was so cute!
He gave soccer, basketball and football cards...but had to decide which one fit for each person.
Then he carefully wrote each and every name on them.
He wrote especially neat for a couple of the girls in his class 😉




Madi Nelson shared this bag on her Instastories the other day and I can't believe I don't already have it! lol!
It will be mine ;) but first I need to decide which size!


Something camo I did order the moment I saw it was available this week was this Ohio camo hat from Shelly Lou Lids!
I can't wait for it to arrive!



I didn't order this tee...but I sure laughed out loud when I saw it!



And last, but certainly not least are these homemade chocolate covered strawberries I made yesterday to celebrate Valentine's Day with my guys :)
So simple! And so YUMMY!


And that my friends it is for this week!
I am finishing up my 6th and final week of round 1 of FASTer Way to Fat Loss this weekend.
Look for a review and results coming to the blog next week!

Other than that we have a full day of indoor soccer tomorrow,
and fingers crossed a night out to hear some live music and dancing with friends!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Linking up with The Blended Blog, Andrea, Narci & Erika!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. bahahahah that last shirt is awesome! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously had way too much food this week already and then Keith showed up with chocolate covered strawberries!! Hope you survived the school party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last tee - hahahahaha! And I'm a huge fan of the InstaDri nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts