Slider

2014 Goals

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It is that time of year again where everyone sets goals or resolutions for the new year. 
I prefer to say goals, because they seem to be more attainable and easier to follow :)




Erin over at Love, Fun & Football asked everyone what there theme for 2014 was here,
and I responded with...

Just Do It!

I am so not one to take chances, risks, whatever you want to call them! 
This past year I got out of my comfort zone a bit, 
and really enjoyed it :)

Moving forward I am telling myself to "Just Do It!".

That could be pushing myself to get a workout in because I know I will feel better afterwards.

That could be telling myself to just go finish that load of laundry 
so I don't have to rewash it again.

And it could be just telling myself to take a chance on that new friendship.

So besides telling myself to "Just Do It!" 
I have a few other goals for 2014 that I would like to accomplish...


Eat healthier
Make more meals at home
Spend quality time with our family - no rushing around!
Strengthen our bond with good friends
Use cash more, credit less
Put money into X's college fund
Set aside 30 minutes a day for some form of exercise - family dance parties count :)
Donate clothes & toys we no longer need, use, etc.
Nurture & grow X-tremely V :)



What is your goals for 2014?
Do you have a theme for the new year?


I hope you all are able to ring in the new year with good friends, family, & food! And be safe :)

Follow me on TwitterPinterestInstagram, and Bloglovin!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. great goals!!!

    I just purged toys/books last night and donated some books to our library! We have a ton so no reason to keep baby books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      There are so many shelters and such around our area, so I am hoping I can donate to them :)

      Delete
  2. I like your goals for being healthier, and spending more quality time with your family.
    I'm sure that's hard being a working mom!
    My goal is to send out birthday cards to my friends & family this year. :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts