Slider

TGIF!!!

Friday, September 6, 2013

While the 4 day work week is great for many reasons,
it can be more exhausting than a regular work week!
This girl is tired!!!

Like every Friday, I am linking up with Lauren for H54F,
and Darci, April, Christina, and Natasha for 5 things Friday.

Give me 5 things that were good, great, or just made you smile about this week...
and GO!

Here are my 5 things for the week...



This kid's laugh is the best!
You can't help but join in on the fun :)


We had a good time getting away for our mini vaca with X!
Water park, trains, and apples...Oh My! :)


Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings

I pulled out my handy dandy crockpot once again and made
some delicious Chicken and dumplings!
I have made this recipe before, and it never disappoints!
So good!


Finally made it back for a BarreFusion class on Wednesday night.
I hurt so good :)




And finally, the regular season of the NFL began last night!
TGFNFL!!!


Catch me on Twitter and Instagram Sunday
while I am cheering on my Cleveland Browns
at the home opener!

B-E-A-T, BEAT the Dolphins!

LET'S GO BROWNS!!!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts