Slider

What's Up December!

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Hello!
Welcome to the last What's Up Wednesday post of the year!!!
Wasn't it just January? ;)

Linking up with Sheaffer & Shay :)




What we're eating this week...

Monday - It's my birthday! So we are going out!
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Chili & Grilled Cheese
Thursday - Pulled Pork & Veggies
Friday - Leftovers
The Weekend - Out!


What I'm reminiscing about...

Honestly...2019.
This year has gone by SO FAST!
I will be recapping it all over Christmas break :)


What I'm loving...


My hair!
I recently chopped some length off and it feels fantastic!


What we've been up to...

Lots and lots of basketball has taken over our schedule!










Celebrating X turning 8 years old!




Annual father/daughter Browns game with my dad!




And FriendsMas!





What I'm dreading...

Nothing at the moment!


What I'm working on...

Finishing up Christmas shopping!
Just when you think you are done, you realize there is something/someone that wasn't on your list. 


What I'm excited about...

So many things going on at the house!
I will continue the updates on our home renovation in 2020!



What I'm watching/reading...

All the usual suspects - The Voice, Riverdale, The Blacklist, Blue Bloods
I watched a couple more Hallmark Christmas movies too.
My friend had me watch an episode of Fuller House when I was at her house and now I'm hooked!
I'm currently on season 3!
Who doesn't love Candace Cameron Bure?!?!

Image result for fuller house season 3

I have also been reading a lot more on my Bible app this past month.
Life has been super stressful this past month, so checking in to read the plans I selected each night has really helped.

Image result for you version bible app


What I'm listening to...

Still jammin' out to all the Christmas stations :)
And listening to my little guy sing Christmas carols to me as well!


And guess what song is 25 years old this Christmas...



I remember getting the CD when it came out in high school! 
I still have it and carry in my car during the holidays :)


What I'm wearing...

Boots with the fur ;)
For real though!
Along with my winter coat, hat and gloves.
When I don't have my coat on, I am rockin' lots of sweaters.


Festive attire too!
Like this Buffalo plaid dress from Shinesty.


 And comfy pj's :)



What I'm doing this weekend...

X has a birthday party to go, and then we are helping my brother and his family move into their new home :)
And I'm hoping to get some wrapping done!


What I'm looking forward to next month...

A fresh start!

Related image

As much as I love this time of year, it is exhausting!
From holiday parties, birthdays, sports, and then the end of the year things for owning a business..I'm ready to call it quits!
January typically brings a less crazy schedule all around :)


What else is new...

Just trying to recover from this cold thing I woke up with on my birthday :/
Just when I think I feel a little better, I get knocked down again :(


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts