Slider

The Friday Faves #50

Friday, December 13, 2019

Oh, hey there!
I guess it is Friday.
This has been another week of just busy, busy, busy.
Fingers crossed I can get my act together by the new year ;)

Today I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for another week of...


On Friday night we celebrated our favorite guy turning 8 years old!
You can see my full recap here :)



 I woke up early Saturday morning and headed shopping with some friends.
We were in one store for 3 HOURS!!!!
I am NOT a shopper, but it was for such a good cause that it was well worth it :)

That afternoon I headed north to my dad's house to get ready for our annual father/daughter Browns game.
But first, we went out to dinner on Saturday night and I enjoyed one of my favorite desserts during an early birthday dinner :)


We decorated the sports tree at my dad's house while we watched the Ohio State Buckeyes win the Big Ten Championship:)

Sunday I was up early again to head downtown Cleveland!
I love this tradition my dad and I have :)


I also love that the drum line marches through the parking lot on their way to the stadium!


It was a great day for a Cleveland Browns football game!



Jamie Gillan's (aka the Scottish Hammer) dad lead the flyover after the National Anthem! 
It was so cool!


We were hungry after the game, so another stop at one of my favorite places for dinner before I headed back home to my guys :)


This week was full of basketball!
Practices and games every night this week has me exhausted!
But I wouldn't have it any other way ;)



And that my friends is it for this week!
I am looking forward to hanging out with friends this weekend for FriendsMas!
And then cheering the Browns on to another victory on Sunday!

What are you up to this weekend?
Do you have all your Christmas shopping done?
Who do you have left on your shopping list?

Thanks for stopping by today!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts