Slider

The Friday Faves #48 & #49

Friday, December 6, 2019

Happy Friday!
Today is a double dose of favorites since I took last week off to just enjoy time with family.

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for


Kicking off this edition of Friday Favorites with something I saw on Instagram that I think we can all relate to 😉


Throwing it back two weeks...
We had so much fun at our first Friendsgiving!
We even celebrated the recent birthday of one of my best friends 😄


When a party has yummy shots...you know it's a good party 😜



I saw this on Instagram as well and loved it!
Too bad the Browns didn't come away with a win 😢


And just like that it was Thanksgiving week!


More yummy shots!
This time we were up north at my dad's house.


The only other picture I took on Thanksgiving was with my super cute niece 💜


Earlier this week I shared this cute buffalo plaid dress I received from Shinesty.
Head here to check out my full review and to grab a discount code for your order!


I also shared my favorite Amazon Prime finds from 2019 this week.


In other news, we saw some reindeer on our way to X's basketball practice the other night 🦌
They were getting ready for Light Up Lex!


I had some routine doctor appointments in Columbus this week, so I took full advantage of the little bit of time by myself 😉


Then it was time for the first basketball game of the season for X!
The boys played great and came away with a huge win!



My sweet secretary at work surprised me with my own little tree in my office the other day.
(I love colored lights, but we always have white lights at home.)


Is this not 110% true or what?!?!


Speaking of that child who doesn't listen 😜
This guy turned 8 years old last night!


We can't wait to celebrate with him and lots of his friends tonight at the trampoline park!

And that my friends is it!
I have a super busy weekend, week, month.
Let's just say I don't have any real free time until after Christmas 😟

What are you up to this weekend?
I would love to hear about it in the comments below!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts