Slider

The Vanessa Jacket

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

I am so excited about today's collaboration!
I "met" the lovely ladies who started Belong Lifestyle way back in 2014 during a style challenge we all took part in.
While I haven't met them in person...yet (2020 is our year), I know they are genuinely the nicest of people!
And they definitely have an eye for fashion! 

When Lana contacted me (and a few other ladies) about doing a collaboration with them we couldn't say YES fast enough :)
We each were able to select a few pieces that we thought might be "us".
From there, those wonderful ladies narrowed it down to the final piece.
 I honestly didn't know what the actual piece would be until right before my package arrived.

I am excited to have the suede-like bomber jacket named after me!
It is so soft, so stylish, and so ME!!!
Thank you Lana, Deena & Abbie for this amazing jacket!

Vanessa's Bang on Bomber


Now on with how I styled it!

For work I paired it with a black top and pants, and the jacket was easily the focal point of my outfit :)





For a afternoon of running errands I threw the jacket on with a fun graphic tee, some skinny jeans, my go-to combat boots, and sunglasses :)




You could easily style this jacket with a dress or leggings too.
It really is a go with anything type of jacket!

I think you would love adding The Vanessa Bomber to your wardrobe as well!
Belong Lifestyle is offering all my followers 10% off your order with code VANESSA.

But don't stop with just this jacket...
Lana, Deena & Abbie have done an amazing job hand picking new pieces, as well as some gorgeous consigned pieces to add to their shop.

One more thing before you go....
The shop is based in Canada which means all of us US residents get to take advantage of an amazing exchange rate!
Plus, they offer $5 flat rate shipping.
Which again is less for us US gals :)

So what are you waiting for?
Head over to Belong Lifestyle now to check out all the wonderful items they have to offer!

Thank you again to the amazing ladies at Belong Lifestyle for naming this gorgeous piece after me!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with Nancy's Fashion Style.

2 comments:

  1. I really do think they picked the PERFECT piece for you! This is just screaming your name...I do think that you need to pair it with one of those cute distressed hats you wear too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts