Slider

The Friday Faves #47

Friday, November 22, 2019

This week has been straight up crazy to be honest.
We had a huge software update over the weekend for work, and now it is like learning to ride a bike all over again.
Add all the normal life things to that and I am completely exhausted and in need of a drink 😉

But it is Friday!
And that means it is time to celebrate the good moments of the week with Andrea, Narci & Erika!



We kicked off the weekend a bit early watching the Browns take on the Steelers Thursday night.
It was such an odd and unsettling ending to what was a great win by the Browns.


Moving on...
I saw this on Instagram and knew I had to reshare it!
100% my life these days :(


Due to that big software update at work, Mic and I took advantage of an afternoon off.
We headed to Columbus for some lunch and to hit up a tile store we really wanted to check out.
We might have found our black tile finally! 🙌🙌🙌


That evening I swung into Walmart for a couple things and decided to check out the sweaters.
This black tunic style sweater came home with me (and I might be going back for those plaid pants),
as well as the purple one in the pic below.
They are both so soft and super cheap!



On Saturday I attended a super sweet and intimate baby shower.
It was full of laughs, stories and maybe a little bit of wine ;)


I'm not typically a lemon fan, but this blueberry lemon cake was so good!



By Saturday evening I was home enjoying a cup of coffee, rockin' my holiday leggings, and watching some Hallmark Christmas movies :)
#thisis40 🤣



We have been on a kick of watching Christmas movies each night together.
We watched The Christmas Chronicles (which we love), The Grinch, and Arthur Christmas.


In blog news...
I shared this super soft, amazing bomber jacket that the lovely ladies at Belong Lifestyle named after me!



Make sure you check out their site and use code VANESSA for 10% off your order!
And don't forget about that exchange rate us US gals get to take advantage of!

I also shared another mini home update!


This week has been full of basketball practice for X!



Last night I headed north for a little pre-Thanksgiving celebration with my aunt at her nursing home.
So glad I was able to see her ☺️

I'm looking forward to an evening of nothing tonight after a busy week!
Tomorrow we are cheering on the Buckeyes against Penn State, and then attending our first Friendsgiving!
Sunday afternoon is all about Cleveland Browns football again!

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving with friends?
I would love to hear all about it in the comments below!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts