Slider

Gotta Love Fridays!

Friday, September 7, 2018

Why are 4 day work weeks so hard?!?!
So looking forward to this weekend, but first let's get to my favorites from this week!

I am not a breakfast food person, but I do like Belgian waffles with a little bit of powered sugar or whip cream.
I follow Aldi Mom Lover on Instagram and she posted a few weeks ago that Aldi had these in stock.
When I stopped in my local Aldi this past weekend it was marked $9.99!
I quickly put it in my cart and kept moving!

I made waffles the next morning and it worked great!

I also snagged this flatware holder for $4.99!
Now I just need to store it for whenever we move back into our house!

My dad and step mom decided to stop down Monday evening for a bit, so we grabbed a last minute dinner with them before they headed out for vacation.

Tuesday night was the first soccer game of the fall season for X.
To say it was hot would be an understatement!
I don't know how those little guys were able to run!
We unfortunately lost, but are looking forward to our next game.
Most of these boys were the leading scorers on their team last year, so this year is a bit challenging while they learn to work together as a team :/

On the blog this week I talked about all my favorite cozy things...like this new camo sweatshirt I picked up for $10!

I then shared some transitional outfits that easily take me from Summer to Fall.

And I reviewed a new product from Perricone MD that I received from Influentser!

In other news, I finally made the spaetzle I picked up a few weeks ago and it was delish!
I can't wait for Oktoberfest!

And look at this tee!
I swear it was meant for me!
And even better, the shop is located right here in Ohio!
I love shopping local!

And speaking of meant for me, this house makes me turn into the heart eye emoji!!!

And that is it for this week!
I am looking forward to visiting with my mom this weekend,
going zip lining and out to dinner with friends for a 40th birthday celebration,
and watching some Cleveland Browns football!!!!
Eek!
Sounds like a pretty amazing weekend to me!

What do you have planned this weekend?
Are you watching college or NFL?
Who are you cheering for?

Did you post your favorites this Friday?
Head over to The Blended Blog to link them up!

I'm also linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika today too!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

6 comments:

  1. Zip lining sounds so fun!! So let's talk Browns...did you now Brady Quinn is my favorite guy on the planet next to my hubs and boys? I literally would sleep in his Brown's jersey..too bad his stint with y'all didn't last. Safe travels and Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! I LOVED Brady Quinn! Still do! I was beyond excited when we drafted him and when he played for us. Unfortunately, I feel he was dealt a bad hand when he was here. We visited ND once and I walked around wondering if everywhere I went he had been there! Even at the Legends restaurant. Lol! I did that in Columbus too at a restaurant near his high school! Lol!

      Delete
  2. Happy Football season! That's one sport I don't get at all- I will have to pay more attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D! Oh my goodness! American fooball is the absolute best in my world!

      Delete
  3. Love football season! We'll be watching college and NFL. And now I'm cheering for your Browns after watching Hard Knocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh!!!! I'm was bummed about the outcome yesterday for the Browns, but on the bright side we didn't lose!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts