Slider

Summer to Fall Outfit

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Join us at The Blended Blog every Wednesday in the Fall for 
Fall Fashion Frenzy!

Today is all about transitioning an outfit or piece of clothing from Summer to Fall!

My item: WHITE JEANS

Mine are Vigoss brand and quite a few years old :(
However, I did find some similar ones if you are looking to grab some white jeans :)

And I know someone is going to tell me that it isn't proper to wear white after Labor Day.
And to those of you that feel that way I just have to say #sorrynotsorry
I absolutely love wearing white year round!
Especially white jeans!
So here is how I transition them to Fall weather.

In summer months I wear them with a simple tee or tank, a fun kimono, and some sandals.
Old Navy Tank in cream

In the Fall I switch out the tank and kimono for sweaters, and the sandals for booties.
Dreamers by Debut Sweater (mocha is sold out, but 3 other colors are available)

Time and Tru plaid top - currently available in store only
BP. Brice Notched Bootie in cognac suede


Two tips I have for you to easily switch your outfits from Summer to Fall...
1. Add Layers
2. Throw on some plaid ;)


How do you transition your wardrobe from Summer to Fall?
I would love to hear below!
Are you a blogger?
Link up your post below :)
And when you are done, head over to The Blended Blog to see how Abbie from Grumbling Grace transitions her wardrobe!





XOXO ~ Vanessa


16 comments:

  1. How I love my white jeans. Such great outfits you created that I May have to re-create!! Love the mustard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think mustard might just be my favorite color for fall this year!

      Delete
  2. Nice mixes, I like the plaid and mustard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my white jeans and I definitely wear them year round! I might have to copy some of your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! They are super simple...like me šŸ˜‰

      Delete
  4. Oh Vanessa you and I were on the same wavelength! I love how you paired your white denim all three ways. Heck yes, let's wear white all year - so many fun options and it looks so different when paired with different colors!!! Well done my friend!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That no white after labor day stuff seriously needs to go away! It looks great all the time! Thanks Kellyann!

      Delete
  5. Love the mustard and white together! Such a great fall combo!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shauna! It's my favorite fall color these days!

      Delete
  6. I completely agree with you- white is a year-round neutral! Love the way you've styled your white jeans for fall and especially your collection of ankle boots!! You've got some great ones!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina! I picked those booties up in the Nordstrom sale this summer šŸ˜Š

      Delete
  7. i wish I would have seen this post earlier - I have such a hard time wearing white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like you might have to rock some white when you get back home šŸ˜‰

      Delete
  8. I totally agree with adding plaid! I don't know why for me it just has more of a fall feel. Now if we can just get some cooler temps!

    Shelly | The Queen in Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! Our temps finally dropped a bit this weekend and it felt like heaven!!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts