Slider

80th Birthday Celebration

Monday, November 10, 2014

Friday night we seriously did nothing!
By the time Mic got home, we just ate some leftovers, changed into our comfy clothes, and snuggled in bed.
Which was just what we needed since Saturday was going to be a long day.

Saturday morning I headed out to the annual Christmas craft show at our local high school with a friend and her mom.
I always have so much fun walking around with them, chit chatting as we check out what is for sale.
There were lots of cute things this year, but I held back and only picked up a couple signs.
I can't show them to you since they are gifts :(

I loved those wooden Santa hats!
After the show I went home to get Mic and X and head north to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday :)
We had so much fun seeing everyone, watching X interact with them all, and eating way too much food!
My mom seriously goes overboard!


 There was also a cheesecake for dessert that hadn't made it to the table yet!





It was truly a great time celebrating a wonderful woman!

On Sunday we ran a few errands, X and I took a nap while Mic set up parts of the LGB train, 
and then it was grocery shopping before calling it a night.
 Apparently it is fun to crawl in and out of small display areas.
And it states he only costs $297! lol!
 My obsession with red cups continues :)

I did manage to watch What To Expect When You Are Expecting once Mic and X went to sleep.
I laughed, I cried, I was reminded of having this little guy all over again :)

I can't believe he will be 3 in less than a month!!!

How was your weekend?



1 comment:

  1. Your grandma looks great for 80! I should be so lucky. Great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts