Slider

What's Up February 2021

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

What's Up February!
Holy cow that month went fast!
Linking up with Sheaffer & Shay today to recap the month of February :)


What we're eating this week...
Monday - Broccoli & Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
Tuesday - Breakfast (Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, Potatoes)
Wednesday - Meatloaf
Thursday - Pork Chops & Veggies
Friday - Leftovers
Weekend - Out ;)


What I'm reminiscing about...
Honestly, last year at this time.
Things were so normal.
It was only a few short weeks later than everything started shutting down and the world as we knew it hasn't been the same since.


What I'm loving...
Reading through the Bible and listening to the daily podcast through The Bible Recap.


I am learning so much!
If you have always wanted to read through the Bible, this is a great way to do it.


What we've been up to...
Soccer, soccer and more soccer!
If we aren't going to soccer practice, we are going to soccer lessons or a soccer game.
But I still don't want to be called a soccer mom 😬


With all the snow it has been rather peaceful around our house.
We have had lots of visitors enjoying our property...and I love it!




Thankfully, X did have school around Valentine's Day and he was able to exchange valentines with his classmates.
I literally made this box last minute for him from a video I found on Pinterest.
Not too bad considering I didn't have any of the right colors :)


And it was finally warm enough, but snowy enough to head outside and have a little fun!
Love that little arm up at the end for a successful run! lol!



What I'm dreading...
Nothing at the moment :)


What I'm working on...
Finally picking out some décor pieces for the house.
I just shared some of the new pillow covers I ordered for sectional yesterday (along with my other prime finds).
Fingers crossed things look as good together as they do in my mind ;)
I am working towards a modern/rustic/industrial vibe with just a hint of farmhouse because I love black and white plaid :)




What I'm excited about...
Getting back on track with the blog.
I have so many things and ideas I want to share, just need to find the time to get it all typed out ;)
I would also love to hear what you would like to see more of on here.
Let me know in the comments below - fashion, home decor, mom life, etc.


What I'm watching/reading...
We finally finished Downton Abbey.
And I loved watching that show :)


I literally watched all 3 seasons of Cobra Kai while I was at home sick two weeks ago.
And now I'm anxiously awaiting for another season ;)

And I am staying caught up on all my normal shows - Blue Bloods, The Blacklist, Riverdale, This Is Us
And I started watching Walker and I'm loving it!
I watched the old Walker, Texas Ranger years ago and loved it as well.



What I'm listening to...
Anything and everything country, pop, 90's hip-hop/rap, and rock.

Still listening to the Jennie Allen podcast and truly loving it!
I am honestly getting so much from it!




What I'm wearing...
Still lots of layers because it is winter in Ohio ;)
Boots, jeans, and sweaters are on repeat over here.
I did manage to actually wear something business casual for work this week 😂



What I'm doing this weekend...
X's team has a bye this weekend so Mic and I are trying to plan a day date of some sort.
I'm thinking lunch and then furniture and home decor shopping ;)


What I'm looking forward to next month...
St. Patrick's Day - one of my favorite holidays!


And by the end of the month X has his first outdoor soccer game of the season!
Praying the snow starts melting before then 🙏


What else is new...
Nothing much!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts