Slider

Prime Finds January & February 2021

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Oh hey there!
Long time no talk/post.
Just when I had a good thing going I ended up sick and in bed for almost an entire week!
And then last week I spent my time trying to catch up at work, while being at home majority of the week for snow days and remote learning.
I felt bad for not being present on the blog, but it had to happen.

Let's move on....
Today I am sharing what I have been priming lately.
And don't forget to come back tomorrow for the February edition of What's Up Wednesday.

But really, let's move on to the Amazon goodies!

I had been looking for new slippers for months and after numerous pairs that just werehttp:// right for me, I finally found ones that ✔ off all the boxes for me.



These moccasin slippers from Jessica Simpson are super soft and have memory foam inside.
Added bonus...they are available in black 🖤
I typically wear a 7.5 shoe size and had to size up to the Large (8-8.5) for a better fit.

I grabbed some new lanyards for X to attach his mask to for school that have metal clasps.
He loves that he doesn't have to worry about his mask getting lost or the clasps breaking.
And they come right in at about $1 a piece.


I was in the mood for a lightweight sweater and I found this one that someone shared (I can't remember who 😔).
I ended up getting two of them I loved it so much!


I have the gray and navy, but it is available in 12 colors.
I recommend going up a size if you want it to be looser. 

After Shay shared this next item, I immediately ordered one for myself!


I am loving the A-Wave-We-Go iron!
 It is so much fun playing around to create beachy waves or have a more crimped look like I did back when I was a kid.
It really is super easy to use!

My previous Fitbit Versa finally died (after 2+ years) a few weeks ago and I knew I had to suck it up and get another one.
I seriously felt naked without my watch!
After some research and finding a good sale, I snagged the Versa 3 and I'm loving it!!!



It has all the things I need/want in a watch and more!
And I immediately snagged some extra bands to switch them in the future or if my band would break.
I learned my lesson when my band broke on my original Versa and there weren't many options that fit it because it was already a year old :(



I love the smooth athletic feel of these type of bands, and the group of colors are perfect for me.
They come in 10 different bundle (4 in a bundle) options for about $10.

And last but not least, I finally ordered some pillow covers and extra inserts for our new sectional.
If you only knew how hard it was for me to pick these out!
I seriously stress over everything!
Trying to find the right balance of modern/industrial/rustic without going down the farmhouse rabbit hole is SO HARD!
I love black and white plaid despite it being very farmhousey.
I ordered just 1 set of these covers to play off the plaid baskets and rugs I have in the house already.


I'm excited to see how these faux leather covers work with our sectional and colors throughout the house.
Fingers crossed they look good, so I can move forward in getting stools for our island in the same shade :)


I ordered the 18x18 inserts for those covers since the pillows on our couch now are 22x22.
This pack of 4 is only $23 right now.



I also grabbed these covers in the 22x22 size to swap them out with the pillow covers that came with our sectional.
I just placed this order today, so I'm really hoping they all go together like they do in my mind ;)


And for visual purposes, this is the sectional we have...


We absolutely love the Radley from Macy's!
We have the 5 piece chaise sectional with the wedge in the Heavenly Mocha Grey.
We ordered an additional armless chair to fit the space we have.

And that is all for today my friends!
I would love to hear what you are ordering from Amazon these days in the comments below!

I hope you are all having a Terrific Tuesday!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts