Slider

My Summer Tee Style

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

I've got two looks coming at you today.
One that I just recently wore to celebrate my niece's 4th birthday, and another one that I plan on rockin' this weekend to celebrate the fourth of July!


Beach Boys Tee
No Boundaries Shorts - Orange
Tie Dye Hat
Shoes


I picked up this tee right after I saw how cute it was on Andrea :)


Festive Tee
Denim Shorts
Sandals
Sunglasses
Tote


And there you have it!
A couple easy and comfortable outfits for those hot summer days!

Don't forget to link up your style posts below :)

Linking up with the Style Six Ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style.


XOXO ~ Vanessa
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts