Slider

Friday Favorites Week #28

Friday, July 10, 2020

Happy Friday!
Joining Andrea & Erika for another week of Friday Favorites!


We kicked off our July 4th weekend on Friday with power washing my in-laws fence and decking.


And then Saturday we got to work!
We stained the fence area, then got to work on the deck.
Did I mention that the temps were in the upper 80's and 90's? lol!
You have to take advantage of the time you have to get things done. 




I so wanted to go see fireworks on Saturday evening, but we were exhausted!
I turned on the Macy's celebration on TV, and then we even saw a few fireworks being shot off nearby :)


We headed back later on Sunday to touch up a few spots, and then called the project complete!




Soccer games started this week for X's little summer league.
It was SO hot!




On the blog this week I shared some hits and misses I have had recently with swimwear.

SHEKINI Women's Push-up Halter Bandage Ruched High Waisted Bottoms ...

And that has been our week!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts