Slider

Life is a carousel...

Friday, November 3, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

If you missed it, I recapped our fun weekend with some of our FAVORITE friends and family on Wednesday :)


On Monday morning I joined X and the rest of the AM Kindergartners for a field trip to Little Buckeye Museum and Richland Carrousel.
The museum is one of X's FAVORITE places to go!







He was beyond excited that his FAVORITE spot of the museum was open this time!
He absolutely loves getting to play in the McDonald's area!




He decided to take a turn ordering food....fries like his mom and a frappe' like his dad! lol!





 After a ride on the carrousel they hopped back on the bus and headed back to school.

I surprised X that day and let him skip his afternoon enrichment group to hangout at home with me :)
We even checked out some things for his upcoming birthday at our FAVORITE store!


Have you had these pretzels?
They are my FAVORITE because they are the perfect crunch mixed with the perfect amount of sweet dessert like flavor.
That last sentence makes sense in my head...

Over the weekend we got together with some friends for the OSU game and I needed something to bring with me.
Well, I just so happened to have a brand new bag of those delicious pretzels, so I whipped up a quick fruit dip to go with them.
SO GOOD!

This is what I made...
Seriously, so simple!

Another FAVORITE this week is that I am still in 1st place in my fantasy league!!!!!


 I saw this and it instantly became one of my FAVORITE social media posts of the week :)

Christmas music is my FAVORITE!!!!!
Two Sirius radio stations started playing Christmas tunes on 11/1!!!!
Eeek!
That is all I have been listening to this week at work :)
Doesn't Christmas music just put a smile on your face?!?!

I am looking forward to a fun, yet low key weekend with friends :)
What are your plans for this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts