Slider

Let's do this!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

So who am I and why do I feel I deserve to have a blog?

Here is a little bit about me...

You can call me V
I am 34 years old
Born and raised in northern Ohio
Married to a wonderful, but goofy man
Newer mommy to (in my opinion) the greatest little guy in the world
Die hard Cleveland Browns fan
Love all music, but my faves are country, rock, hair bands, and boy bands
Enjoy working out
LOVE watching TV! Horrible obsession with teen dramas

As for why I feel I deserve to have a blog....honestly, I just wanted one and it is free!

I am not going to write about how you should live your life, that you should like everything I do, etc. I am just here to post about me, what I like or dislike, my not so graceful journey of handling motherhood, figuring out my personal style, sports, food....the list can go on and on really!

So there it is! My first official blog post!

I look forward to many more posts in the future.

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts