Slider

Let's Stay Home | My Amazon Store

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Happy Thursday!
I can't believe it is time for another edition of Let's Stay Home!
This month I wanted to share something super exciting with you all...



What does that mean you ask?
That means you can shop my links from my blog or head straight to my Amazon store and see all the items in one place.
Yes, I get a small kickback if you decide to purchase from my links.
And it is greatly appreciated if you do so :)

My storefront just opened, but make sure to check back often for new items.
Right now I currently have sections for My Style, Home Decor, Pantry items, and This and That ;)
I am adding more items to each section and adding new categories daily!

Which brings me to a question I have for you.
Why are you here?
I know that sounds a little forward so hear me out.
I recently took a poll on my Instagram stories to see what my followers/readers visit or follow me for.
The options were Recipes, Style, Home Decor/Building, or Lifestyle.
The clear winner on Instagram was Home Decor!
But I want to know how my blog readers feel as well!
Out of those 4 main topics which do you come here for?

Why do you read X-tremely V?
Recipes
Style
Home Decor/Building Updates
Lifestyle - What we are up to!
Created with QuizMaker

Don't worry, there is no wrong answer!
I just want to get a better idea of why you take time out of your day/week/month to come read what I am have to say and share.

I also want to know how many posts on average each week you would like to see from me moving forward.
At the moment I plan on keeping the same format through the end of the year, but I may change things up come 2021.

How many posts do you like to see on X-tremely V each week?
1-2
3-4
5
Created with QuizMaker

Thank you all so much for taking a few minutes out of your day to answer my poll questions. 
I greatly appreciate the feedback so I make sure I am producing the best content on here for you!

Don't want to take the polls...no problem!
Just give me all your feedback in the comments below!


XOXO ~ Vanessa


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts