Slider

Friday Favorites | Reunion Fun

Friday, July 22, 2016

TGIF!
So happy the weekend is finally here!
Even though it is supposed to be in the mid 90's, I am looking forward hanging out at home with my crew!
We might be putting our pool to good use this weekend!

Linking up today with those fab McKinney girls :)

After dinner on Friday night we headed out for an ice cream treat!
X and I both were in the mood for our favorite - Superman, but they didn't have it :(
He settled for a baby cone of vanilla and was just as happy :)

On Saturday evening we attended Mic's 20th High School reunion.
Mic thought it would be funny to dress up in some absurd getup like Peter Griffin from Family Guy.
Thankfully, he didn't :)

More graduates returned this time around than past years, but it was still a small turn out.

Some of my favorite people were there, so of course I had a great time!

We were deemed the #plusones since none of us graduated from Big Lex.

The only pic I managed to get with my favorite Lexington grad.

Every one's favorite part of the night was the photo booth!






I am so glad we don't have to wait until the next reunion to see these great friends :)


X hasn't felt the greatest this week, so it was no surprise when he fell asleep on me super early the other night.
He melts me!
My favorite moment of the week for sure!

I made it to my favorite workout class twice already this week!
And I hoping to pop in on Saturday morning as well :)

With all the craziness going on in the world right now I thought this was great!
Chick-fil-A is my favorite!

Somehow I am the only one in the office today (Thursday), so I treated myself to my one of favorites :)
#itsalwaysskylinechilitime

I finally made a purchase in the #nsale this week.
I mentioned on here a time or two that I am on the hunt for white jeans.
Well, my favorite brand has a pair in the sale that I finally ordered.
They should arrive this weekend :)

And that is it for the week!
Tonight (Thursday) I am going to a Tastefully Simple party with some new friends.
Think lots of wine drinking with some snacks! lol!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, high school reunions. I wonder if anyone will plan our 20th next year. Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts