Slider

The Friday Faves #32

Friday, August 9, 2019

Happy Friday!
We made it!
Not sure why, but this week has felt like it has gone on forever!
Thankfully it is the last day of science camp for X.
We have one more week of "nothing" and then he goes back to school and I head back to the office
😢

I think all that feeling like the week has gone on forever had me way too inside my own head.
#notgood


Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this!
And how do you get out of it?
I would love to hear how you handle times like this.

In other news, we (I really mean X) have become obsessed with all things Descendants 3!


Since the release last Friday night, X has watched the movie multiple times!
He listens to all the songs from all three movies on Google Home while eating, playing, etc.
He even watches YouTube videos about the movie, the characters (in real life too), etc.
While it can be slight overkill at this point, it is way better than listening/playing Fortnite 😜

Speaking of Fortnite...


🤣🤣


On Saturday we headed north for the Brown and Orange scrimmage in Cleveland.
It was SO HOT!!!
While it didn't matter to me that much because #footballisback
We didn't stay for the entire practice because my guys were melting 😰





We walked around when we first got there and I spotted a shirt that I think I might need to add to my collection.





About halfway home we stopped at BOMBA Tacos & Rum for some dinner.
I had the pulled pork tacos and this Dark & Stormy drink and they were really good!


On the blog this week I shared my third (and final) installment of our vacation recap :)


What I've been priming lately :)


And some major updates on our home renovation in my new Thursday series!



On TV this week was the premier of BH90210!
I personally loved it!


I know there were quite a few people that expected them to play the characters from back in the day, 
but I didn't care because I was just happy to be watching them again :)


The Cleveland Browns also had their first preseason game last night (hence the delay in this post going live today 🤣).
I thought they looked pretty good considering it was mainly 2nd and 3rd stringers out there.
And this happened!


I know it's only preseason, but I'll take the 30-10 win!

I also made a quick stop in Target to grab these tops this week.
These are currently on sale online for $10, but the store will price match them for you if you show them at the register.
I picked up the grayish brown (gray) and the burnt orange (brown) (also available in a cream (cobblestone) and pink).
Buttons are functional and these fit TTS.


I actually picked this sweater tank up over a month or so ago, but just saw so many bloggers sharing it recently.
I grabbed it to try on for you all because it really is cute.
It fits TTS and is a perfect transitional piece.
Currently only available in this brown.


It fit great and can easily be dressed up or down.
It is available in black, a burnt orange (brown), and brownish olive (olive).


This sweater was great quality for only $28, but I was looking for something a little longer.
But this has a great feel without being too heavy, fits TTS, and again would be great for work or just hanging out.
Currently available in cream, gray, brown and olive.


 And that's a wrap for this week!

How was your week?
Any big plans for the weekend?

Thanks as always for stopping by!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts