Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Pin-spired, WIWW, & I feel pretty

It is that time again my friends!
Time to link up with Sheaffer, Mel & Shay for

As well as time to link up with Sarah @ Tucker Up, Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy & Alison @ Get Your Pretty On!
pleated poppy




These are seriously some of my favorite link ups :)
I wear business casual clothes all week long so the Pin-spired link up really challenges and makes me pick out outfits for the evenings or weekends. I love it because it means I look pulled together!

So here are my inspiration and recreations for the month...



When I saw those photos above I knew I had all the pieces to recreate this look, and I knew it would be perfect to wear to work!
I swapped out the red for orange because my red cords weren't clean, 
but since the 2nd photo had orange jeans I figured I still got this look "spot" on ;)
AB Studio Polka dot sweater/ J.Crew Factory Chambray shirt
Rock & Republic Orange jeans - similar/Mossimo black flats - similar



This look was perfect for an quick change after work before heading out to dinner with friends. 
I would love to be that skinny and tuck my shirt into leggings, but that isn't happening right now.
So I wore a looser fit white tee with my black skinny jeans instead.
Kut from the Kloth denim jacket - similar/Old Navy white tee
Old Navy Rockstar Super Skinny black jeans/Mossimo Black flats - similar


How do you think I did?
Were you pin-spired this month?

Click on each month to see my other pin-spired looks...

And it isn't too late to sign up for
with Alison @ Get Your Pretty On!
You have until midnight CST Thursday, April 3rd!

***
I just found out that I have been a terrible blogger!
I am so sorry to all of you that haven't received email responses from me! 
I have been replying to each and every comment you wonderful readers leave me through the blog! #newbieerror
I promise to respond through email moving forward!
I really love that all of you follow along and comment each day!
So sorry!
If you have commented previously, feel free to check the post for a response :)

Linking up with Southern Beauty Guide for


11 comments:

  1. Your looks were dead on!! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you recreated these outfits! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love your look! And have been pinspired by you... I have all the pieces to recreate it too!! I signed up for Alison's Spring Challenge as well! Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So happy to have you along for the challenge. It's going to be SO much fun. I love your pin-spired looks and recreations. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nailed each of your outfits! I especially love that denim jacket + white tee + black skinnies outfit. So classic and flattering! But your first look was "spot on" too. haha...love the play on words. :)
    Gina @ On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits!!
    So fun that you're doing Alison's challenge--I'm jealous!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love polka dots! You nailed the looked girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those polka dots are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for polka dots! You and me...we love those polka dots! :)
    Thanks for linking up with us...you always do a great job with your outfits!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget