Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What I Wore #1

I see link ups like these every week, and I honestly just forget to participate.
I am making a change today!

Linking up with Sarah @ Tucker Up for her WIWW, Alison @ Get Your Pretty On for I Feel Pretty and Lindsey for her WIWW
I Feel Pretty

pleated poppy

On Friday the weather was gorgeous for Ohio!
50*, the sun was shining, and it wasn't snowing!
Sounds pretty good to me!
Of course I had to work all day at the office, but I still like to have a bit more fun with what I am wearing if I know we don't have any appointments scheduled :)
sweater - exact color sold out, top sold out-similar, cords, boots sold out


It was cold, windy, and snowy all weekend :( 
And honestly we didn't really leave the house.
So there aren't any fun outfits that I would like to show the world ;) 
Plus, I didn't remember to take any pictures.

However, the sun came back out on Monday and we again had some temps north of 40*
After work I immediately changed into something weather appropriate and just felt so comfortable. Please Spring come soon!
jacket, top sold out, jeans super old
shoes sold out - similar

We enjoyed one more amazing day with the temps reaching into the 60's!!!!
Just because I will be sitting in an office all day didn't mean I wasn't going to dress for this beautiful day!
Plus we are said to be getting another snow storm later this evening and into tomorrow :(
Seriously Spring...hurry up!
top Daisy Fuentes last season, tank, pants TJMaxx

shoes sold out - similar same brand

scarf, denim jacket - exact color sold out 

I was seriously pumped to wear my new denim jacket! It fits perfectly!!!
Thank you Sheaffer (@Pinterest Told Me To) for naming it a "Must Have"! 
I LOVE it!

Three outfits in three working days...not too shabby!
What have you been wearing lately?
Make sure to link up your post with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.



post signature

7 comments:

  1. Wanted to also let you know that my friend Sarah does a WIWW link up each week also! You should check her out.. http://tuckerup.blogspot.com/2014/03/wiww-perfect-stripes-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Just popped over to her blog :)

      Delete
  2. Your outfits are so cute! We have such similar style! I love the gingham, red sweater, and boots! Thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad Sarah directed me to you :)

      Delete
  3. I love your style!! So cute and casual, and good for Ohio weather :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly! Notice each day is layers because you never know what the weather is going to do in Ohio! lol!

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget